Monday, February 20, 2012

Fashion Week 2012: The Last Hurrah


We hope you have enjoyed the NYFW commentary from Miss Perusek as much as we have this past week. Thank you, Jennifer! Take a look at some share worthy trends from Jennifer's last post below. 



With the end of New York Fashion Week comes a little bit of sadness, but thankfully I have London, Milan, and Paris to soothe my tears. 

NYFW was filled with so many fantastic, amazing, beautiful clothes.  It was so refreshing to see established designers do what they do best and new designers grow into what they will become.  As a lover of fashion, NYFW left me both inspired and excited for days to come.

Although I touched on trends earlier, I now have some definite trends to share at Fashion Week’s end.  Jewel tones, metallics, and military-inspired looks all hit the runways this week, but my favorite (and the most wearable) trends are below.  You’ll also see some outfit ideas to help ease these fall trends into your already established wardrobe.

Enjoy…

  Try mixing a sheer top by Rebecca Minkoff with your classic black pencil.  Adding the green jacket will allow the outfit to more edgy than sweet.
Every woman has a white t-shirt, no matter who you are.  This fall, pair it with this ornate L’Wren Scott skirt to give the Red trend a bit of balance.
This adorably collared cape by Red Valentino is so classic and perfect to pair with your skinny jeans.  And, as an extra bonus, it’s got a bit of military vibe to it as well.
Before I go, I would like to thank B&M for the allowing me to report for Style Edit.  They are super fashionistas in my book and I look forward to their future blog posts (I’m a reader too :) ).
For more from NYFW 2012, visit: www.style.com
XOXO,
B&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment